Whether you are relocating a business to larger premises, opening a new facility, setting up a new facility nearer to a key client, down sizing or moving to new more efficient premises to reduce overhead costs, the work to get this right is vitally important for a well coordinated, cost controlled and reduced risk move.
Moves are often complicated and stressful with a number of interfaces to manage carefully. Can you afford to endure reduced productivity whilst existing resource is consumed on this? Would you prefer the move to be a smooth transition?
Right Results Project Management can support you to identify you’re:
- Objectives and aspirations
- Functionality required
- Additional opportunities
- Consents and constraints
- Contingency plans
- Scope of work necessary
- Realistic budget
- Programme and critical milestones
- Stakeholder management and communication plans
We can support you all the way through your transition from investigating the options, planning the move, implementing the changes through to publicity event at your new premises and vacating the existing.
We have a wealth of experience planning, co-ordinating and implementing numerous accommodation projects including:
- Complete business re-location
- Office relocation
- Satellite office Establishment
- Staff facility improvements and relocation
- Sports Football Club enhancements
- Public welfare and facility enhancements
- Temporary site accommodation set up
Work has been undertaken right from initiation of re-location identification to the ribbon cutting and publicity event.
We don’t offer to be a check list provider, but to provide a service using proven Project Management techniques simplified to suit the support required and economical delivery throughout the transfer.
Our aim will be to co-ordinate a seamless transition, with minimal or no down time, depending on the criticality of activities and the budget for dual systems.
At the commencement of support we will work with you to fully consider the objectives of the move, identify further benefits that can be realised and then keep a focus on these as other constraints and challenges arise and decisions are made.
Using tried and tested processes and documents, experience and where applicable a network of specialists in obtaining planning and building consents, negotiating leases, undertaking fit-out design and specification, commercial support and cost effective administrative support to be able to provide a complete support service including:
- Property identification and evaluation
- Obtaining permission & consents required
- Developing a Project Plan
- Develop and/or advise on design layouts
- Specify the scope of work to be undertaken from signs to press releases
- Supplies and external services required
- Engage with and expedite the supply chain
- Support the procurement of fit-out or refurbishment works
- Identify Landlord required work prior to occupation
- Organise and manage logistics for the move
- Manage the fit-out or decoration works to agreed specification on time and to budget
- Ensure any premises vacated are compliant to lease conditions
- Regularly provide progress update on programme, cost and issues to be resolved
The service level will be discussed at the offset to suit the project size, timescales, budget, your in house skills and your own resource availability. By appointing an independent project manager your interests will be reflected throughout the project cycle.
We are conversant with managing accommodation projects on Listed Buildings and in conservation areas and the preparation of documentation required by the Local Authority conservation team to obtain the consents required.
Key projects supported include the following:
- Butterflies Healthcare re-location
- Easington Sports Football Club enhancements
- John Laing regional office relocation
- WABAG Glasgow satellite office establishment
- Moor Street station booking office enhancements and relocation
- Leamington Spa station staff Personal Needs Break area relocation
- Sterling WwTW temporary site accommodation and plant operators staff facility move
Please see the Case Studies page for further examples of our work.
Should you wish to obtain further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.