Right Results Project Management was established to provide flexible, honest, professional and independent Project or Programme Management advisory and support services to clients planning, undergoing or delivering change. Support can be via short term/one off consultancy or long term contracts, but we will always strive to deliver above expectations enabling long term relationships to be built.
Our speciality is rail, process & accommodation infrastructure change projects with a significant number of empowered stakeholders.
We select the Right tools for the Results required from the project manager’s toolbox to manage and deliver a sustained change effectively.
We are passionate about the effective management of the three key dimensions to project management:
- Time: completing the deliverables of the project by the agreed time frames through robust planning
- Cost: providing the deliverables of the project within the budget through accurate estimating and forecasting
- Quality: delivering the project to a level of quality acceptable to the sponsors and stakeholders of the project through attention to detail and maintaining focus on the project objectives
Right Results Project Management is a professional, competent and flexible organisation to support complete cradle to grave project management or specific project elements including:
- Objective setting
- Scope and requirements definition
- Programme development, evaluation, management and contingency planning
- Value engineering
- Cost estimation & management and cash flow forecasting
- Supplier expediting
- Contract management
- Site supervision
- Risk management including identification, ranking and mitigating
- Procedure and method reviews
- Surveys and inspections
- Independent proposal review
- Conflict mediation
- Tendering support
- Stakeholder engagement
- Conflict management
We will develop a service to fit in with your organisation and work with you, your staff and supply chain. Where appropriate, we have a network for design support, property advice, commercial support and risk management.
Whilst good practice and a logical approach can bring reward on any project, the Association for Project Management Body of Knowledge is our preferred management process to adopt. We are, however, familiar with RIBA, Prince 2, Network Rails GRIP process and bespoke company processes. We are fully capable of working in adherence with any company standards and policies as required.
As a small consultancy, we do not have any time consuming business administration processes to fulfil, just the use of proven techniques and tools selected and scaled for the specific project to ensure objectives are delivered in a controlled manner, safely, in time, to budget and to clients satisfaction. We always look for a creative & solution led approach to projects.
We have a reputation for paying attention to detail, ensuring expectations are defined, retaining focus on the critical issues, resolving issues swiftly, delivering on promises and establishing regular, concise, open and two way communication to keep people appraised on progress.
Should you wish to obtain further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.