Right Results Project Management has grown into a well-respected Project Management company specialising in the delivery of third party rail and rail interfacing projects, in an operational environment and with high public footfall with no disruption to passenger travel or interchange acceptable.
Right Results Project Management Ltd is Link-Up approved for Project and Programme Management.
Acutely aware that Safety is of paramount importance in construction and the rail industries, Right Results Project Management Ltd is registered with Network Rails Safety Central & RSSB for safety updates. Furthermore, it is subscribed to KJB Consulting providing quarterly rail and HSE news letters, supporting documentation and access to all Network Rail standards.
From initial assessment through to delivery of rail infrastructure, operations, systems, optimisation and asset management, we are widely recognised for our ability to deliver projects on time, safely and within budget. We are committed to delivering exceptional performance in all rail related projects.
Projects undertaken embrace:
- New Stations
- National Station Improvement Programme (NSIP)
- Access for All (AfA)
- Access To Stations
- Station Facility Transfer management
- Schedule 17 ticket office opening hours changes
- Station Zoning
- Electric vehicle charge points
- Car Park extensions
- Modal Interchange enhancements
- Staff facility improvements
- Ticketing systems
- Customer information and security systems
We are fully conversant with rail processes on third party schemes including:
- Network Rail’s eight stage Governance for Railway Investment Projects (GRIP) process and the various products required at each stage
- Design Approval in Principle process
- Consent processes including:
- Landlord Consent
- Station Change
- Minor Modifications
- Landlord Consent
- Listed Building Consent
- Health and Safety requirements including the Safety Strategy, CDM Regulations, Construction Phase Plans, Work Package Plans and Safe Systems of Work in both rail and High Street environments
- Various agreements required including Station Lease Amendment, Asset Protection Agreement (APA), Asset Purchase Agreement (APuA), Minor Works Agreement and Asset Management Plans
- Funding Agreements including
- NSIP contributions via Network Rail
- Access for All support via the DfT
- Heritage grant award from the Railway Heritage Trust
- Contributions by Local Authorities
- Zoning budget via the Association of Train Operating Companies (ATOC)
- Electric Vehicle Charging grant from Plugged in Places
- Line Blockage, Possession & Isolation request process
Due to this experience and knowledge of the appropriate timescales, constraints, dependencies and stage gateways we can develop and manage robust strategies, programmes, risk registers, Project Plans and stakeholder management plans.
Work has been undertaken for Train Operating Companies and Local Authorities involving the development of strong working partnerships with key stakeholders, not least Network Rail, to enhance the rail network assets.
We are familiar at liaising with Network Rail Scheme Sponsors, Project Managers, Scheme Project Managers, Possession Planners, Asset Managers and Station Portfolio Surveyors.
We are conversant with managing projects at Heritage Listed Buildings with the award winning Birmingham, Moor Street station reinstatement and Leamington Spa station Improvements in the portfolio.
Projects supported include the following. Some projects are included in the Case Studies section.
Should you wish to obtain further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- A45 highway over bridge replacement, crossing the West Coast Mainline
- Nuneaton, Coventry, Kenilworth Leamington (NuCKLe) Phase 1 service enhancements
- Stratford upon Avon Local Sustainable Transport Project, including Stratford Parkway
- Stratford upon Avon Town station Access for All (AfA) footbridge & Lifts
- London Midland Station Staffing Review (Schedule 17 ticket office hours)
- Leamington Spa station improvements (NSIP)
- Station Zoning across 34 stations
- Bar Code Reader development, trials and roll out
- Leamington Spa Car park extension
- Denham Station platform, footbridge and lifts
- Moor Street Station, Birmingham – Phases 1, 2 and 3
- Access To Stations – Warwick Parkway Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Access to Stations – Leamington Spa station Equality Act ramp, security modifications and signage
- Dorridge & Solihull Station Facility Operator (SFO) Transfer from London Midland to Chiltern Railways
- Chiltern Railways ‘Mainline’ product review
- West Hampstead Multi Modal Interchange
- Granby Terrace property development raft
- Rugby to Southam freight line re-instatement feasibility study
- Dorridge & Solihull canopy extensions
- Southend Airport Station
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway station
- Reading Green Park
These projects have involved the specification, tendering, negotiation, appointment and management of an array of major multi-disciplined consultancies and Principle Contractors to small specialised consultants and suppliers to conduct engineering feasibility studies, surveys, design and implementation.
Projects have embraced:
- track monitoring
- civil works
- bridge removal and replacement
- station and platform furniture
- passenger information systems
- M&E installations
- Temporary works including Temporary Track Crossings and crash decks over electrified lines
- permanent way works and signalling modifications