Appreciation of our work…
Mark’s communication skills are well honed and he is currently leading our internal working group. This consists of cross representatives of the business that have varying knowledge and experience of project working. Mark’s leadership and facilitation of this group ensures that clear direction is delivered either in peoples specific area of expertise or cross functionally. Dependencies are highlighted so that group members understand the implications on the wider project of their area of delivery. This also needs skill in terms of avoiding potential conflict that such needs can bring.
In my dealings with Mark he has always displayed a high level of professionalism which is imperative when joining an established group of people and needing to engender joint working within a short timescale project.
Mark brings a range of tools and techniques and provides the focus on the process so that those involved can focus on the content of delivery. He projects a confidence and competence in both.
Mark is ensuring that we don’t lose sight of the original business objectives and the business case, that our review is based upon, and making sure that risks are identified that may impact on either or both of these elements.”
– Richard Brooks, Commercial Director at London Midland Trains
– John Harvey, Senior Transport Planner, Warwickshire County Council
There are two areas that stand out particularly:
1. Your absolute attention to detail in ensuring that every aspect of project delivery was properly managed in the delivery of the award winning Moor Street Station project.
2. Your ability to build up excellent working relationships with our internal clients at Chiltern Railways, in such away that the delivery & ultimate handover of the projects was a complete success.
I wish you every success and would be happy to act as a referee at any stage.“
– Rob Brighouse, Projects Director, Chiltern Railways
– Rob Whight, Director – Projects Delivery, John Laing Projects & Developments
– Howard Chick, Director of Project Delivery, John Laing
– Adrian Groves, Director, Project Solutions